View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 11:05 AM   #7
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: Copycat to the SWB Club {72 Tahoe/Escalade Project}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madkidd007 View Post
I also tend to have so much in my head I forget and remember minutes later, case in point. Would also like to thank the people that I have already purchased items from and anyone who I may in the future. Pretty bad when I’ve owned the truck less than a week, haven’t cleaned it out good yet; and I’ve already started ordering random items. Then again I can use a lot of items as spares or even on my 70 if I ever need them. With that said if anyone notices something I say I need or you think I may, feel free to offer it up with a price, unless the moderators frown upon it. Currently looking for an upper hatch as mine is pretty rotted but complete. Also if anyone needs parts from the frame/suspension none of it will be used. First order of business should be rust repair, but knowing me I’ll jump to cutting it up to make more garage space to work on it.

Yes, moderators frown on turning threads in the regular forums into WTB and FS threads. Parts for sale need to be posted in the proper classified sections. Members also need to be "Premium" members to solicit parts for sale or wanted. If you click on the word "Subscribe" in the menu bar above it lists the different subscription options.....

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote