View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 11:03 AM   #12
Kyle@FTP

Re: Whats the biggest problem with most fiberglass parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer View Post
Look up Autofab in Santee, Ca. They build there stuff, and it is very strong, and damn near ready for paint when you get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
Sadly they don't make anything for the 60-66 (or specifically the 64-66) trucks. Thats the other common problem, lack of support for my generation.

I've seen the Up22 site a few times, but they only do hoods, sadly not entire front ends.

I need someone to make a good quality, more-or-less bolt on, fiberglass front end for my truck, for under $1k.
They are offroad ford guys. So it would be durable. but ford panels would look funny on a chevy. Autofab is good people.

Sounds like this is another project Ill be tackling. Cab and chassis will be in the shop just after SEMA. and with some connections to Unlimited and having some connections with all the SOCAL offroad glass guys maybe I can pull a rabbit out of the hat. I have all good panels for molds. I would like something durable but not offroad durable.

BR3W I just popped on to search glass. I figured you had already done all the research. haha
Kyle@FTP is offline   Reply With Quote