View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 09:06 AM   #118
Bigasstrux

Re: "BIG" truck forum C/40, C/50, C/60 and the like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by watahyahknow View Post
the trucks look nice for sure it was just the kindoff talk like If you are the type of person who is happy taking a little 1/2 or 3/4 ton "baby" truck.......throwing away ten to fifteen thousand dollars trying to add enough parts to make it LOOK like a big truck.....perhaps you should visit a more suitable site......maybe www. sissytruck.com, or someplace like that.on the intro of the website that turned me off
i like the bigger trucks but cant drive them cause i dont have the vision required to be alowed to drive them even with glasses so the smaller trucks is my way out of this problem
The opening page on my website has a blanket statement covering all truck people. It is designed specifically to make my "Build Mission" clear....no lift kits, no jacked-up little trucks trying to look big. Nowhere do I attack any one person's work. I have been building these trucks for several years and have them in many states. Some folks pull their streetrods, advertise their business, tow their boats or just have fun riding around. If there was no practical use for this size truck, GM and Ford would not be selling the Kodiak 5500 & F650 pickups. My trucks are just an earlier, more affordable version of this type vehicle.
Perhaps I need to be a little more "thick skinned" regarding some folks remarks. I have found this forum to be one of the best overall for what I do, so I will just shut up for a while and listen.
Bigasstrux is offline   Reply With Quote