View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 09:34 PM   #789
flips72

Re: my 65 fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubnova View Post
Flip, have you any pics or ideas of what your truck would look like with a white top? I used a variation of victory red on mine but, I'm leaning toward a two tone. How are the other trucks coming along?
I almost went with a white top and I think they look great two toned, the link likaroc posted has some really good pictures that will help a lot. as far as the other trucks they are on stand by for now as I am trying to build another garage to move my bass boat and the red truck into so I can get started on the wifes, but weather don't want to cooperate with me. I also have been helping a buddy of mine restore his 66 and its been taking a lot of time we started him a build thread but I don't think he has been putting anything on it, I think its under basking or something like that, but thanks for asking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
I agree, we need some updates from him!

Not exactly his truck (if that matters), but here's a link to pics of red trucks I have saved. There are some with white tops, so maybe it'll help you out. Link below:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/985431...7634743494204/
thanks phillip for the link, hope your dad is doing better we have been keeping him as well as the rest of your family in our prayers.
flips72 is offline   Reply With Quote