Thread: Diamond T
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 04:28 AM   #1
Andy4639
Old member

Talking Diamond T

I spent the last 2.5 years building this golf cart. I'd been collecting parts for over a year off of junk golf carts and buying parts for it. I built this and put this thing together myself in my garage. It wasn't easy seeing how I just moved into our new house and had a new garage built this past spring.
This cart is 48 volts lithium with 600amp AC Navitas controller with a 5K motor. It runs 42 MPH. Has a full AirSlamIt air kit installed. Miata disc brakes out back with 67 Cobra 15"x10" wheels & tires, along with a set of Harley Davidson 16" wire wheels up front hooked to a set of Ezgo spindles on a home made axle. The front grille shell I got with the bucket the insert I built myself out of copper tubing and stainles tig wire. Took me a good 10 hrs just to put it together. Has a 71 C-10 tilt steering column hooked to a Ezgo R&P sector with a corvette steering wheel. Remote start. GPS speedometer with built in turn/head light indicators.
Here is a short video I did yesterday on my first test run with the carts loaded on the ramp truck and trailer after installing a electric trailer brake controller and harness. The Woody is also going.
I'm planning on making the trip to Alabama in May for the Battle in Bama truck show with the carts.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pLiTZmNMjdg
Attached Images

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote