IvelDesigns
Commander Taco Bello

Re: 1950 Chevy 3600 - Bumper Punchin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTHONY67 View Post
man that truck looks cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by my67chevytruck View Post
waiting for pics... Congrats on a nice build in a short amount of time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by watahyahknow View Post
great looking truck im keeping my eye on it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
Cool truck man. My uncle had a 50 Chevy pickup that my brothers and I got when he passed away. We will have to do something with it one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
With as much as I've followed this thread... I haven't posted yet!

Truck looks great! If I could build another truck of my choice it would be a 5 window swb 47-53.
thanks guys. it has been a ton of fun building and learning from this truck. always good to get some feedback on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72BlckButy View Post
Still waiting for those updated pics...

But the question on my mind is.... what are you doing with your time now? You've pretty well have this project complete, what's next?
Well, after getting back from the camping trip, it has sat untouched in my garage. Not because i'm tired of it, but because i've been sick all week with a damn cold. That, and part of getting the budget to build it was that i would quit smoking after the camping trip. Well, I had a half pack on sunday, and am down to about 4 left... This cold will probably help me quit actually.

but anyways, yeah, it'll sit for a bit as I have a ton of house jobs to do. need to get a shed painted, shelves made, garage cleaned, house cleaned, find a crew to paint the house, etc... Also have some yard work that needs done.

I have some pics from the camping event, but haven't a clue where the camera went. I'm sure i'll find it soon enough and get some good pics up. I have to say, i saw it while Matt was driving on the interstate (i was in the '69) and it looked real badass rolling down the road in it's black wheels and baby moons
IvelDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote