View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 11:49 PM   #53
prg machine

Re: another cheap electric fan build!

yOU GUYS ARE ALL GREAT!! Inroducing a good do it yourself is very excellent stuff. Turning peeps on to a good deal is also good stuff!! I know the forum has rules against selling on the posts, but I remember a guy getting busted for sending out free samples of a penetrating oil if you payed shipping. he had wanted to turn everyone here onto a good item that we should know aboout and could realy use( we don't want to break things when we take them apart)I sure hope this post doesn't turn that way.
A guy tryiing to make a quick buck doesn't seem to apply here as far as I am concerned by the folk who have offered these fans at bargain prices.
Kinda a sensitive issue with some people it seems. I consider thisa club. If I am at a club meeting, some guy mentions a part or two for an alnmost unbelievable give away price ( considering the cost of shipping now days, ) I feel it a friendly jesture.
However, if an individual jumps in with a product for sale that he is building or marketing and taking advantage of the opportunity as a moment to puash his item, then that is not right . I don't see any of that happening here with the offers on the fans.