Thread: Tim Christian
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 01:54 AM   #1
C10 Club Tennessee

Tim Christian

Now, I know I'm a homer because I consider Tim my friend, but what he did yesterday impressed me.

I recently bought a 99 2500 crew cab that I'm changing over to 5 lug and dropping 4/6. I know the majority of guys on here are 67-72 fans and I am too, but Tim has parts for other models of Chevy truck also.

Tim's store hours are mostly in the afternoon other then Saturday. I called him on Wednesday(2/6) to inquire about some drop spindles, drop coils, flip kit, and c-notch. He calls me yesterday morning while at his full-time job on break to give me the price of the parts. Of course I'm going to buy them because Tim has the best prices. He immediately faxed the order in from his full-time job so I could get the parts as soon as possible.

The reason the timing is important to me is that about 6 or 7 board members are meeting next Friday to do the work on the truck and we need the parts by that day or it's all a lost.

Thanks Tim, alot of guys would have waited until they got off of their job or got to their store before placing the order.

www.christiansclassics.com

1-877-654-2287

www.gmtruckshow.com

Project "Andes"-Halen's First Truck

Project: Patina Burb

for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. Romans 13:4
5150 is offline   Reply With Quote