View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
1963c-10

Thumbs down Bad dealings w/classic parts of america....bad business

I have used classic parts since 2009. I have always been satisfied with their parts and service until today. I placed two orders over the weekend and thought it was weird that I hadn't received them yet. Normally...just a few days and parts are here. I checked online and my orders had been canceled. I contacted classic parts, and they said they didn't know why. I told them that I had received verification of the orders, but that online it said canceled. They said that they would resolve the computer issue and that my orders would be sent out ASAP and with a discount. I said I appreciated it and looked forward to my parts. Then today I get an email which states that there was an issue with an order in 2010 (I have ordered alot of parts from them since then), and that my order was being sent to another division for review if it'd be sent at all. This is highly upsetting as I have never paid with any means other than credit card and I have always gotten my orders. Why would they wait 3 years to tell me there was an issue, continue to ship parts and then cancel an order without notification???? This is bad business, and I wil not do any more business with them. I have spent well over $8,000 with this company in the last 4 years. I will encourage anybody to find another vender after the treatment I received from them. I have never had any billing issues and to be treated in this manner is just unacceptable. I have told them to cancel my order. I have placed an order w/LMC and Truck Parts of Orange Co, Ca instead of classic parts. I would urge anybody to do the same. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=619024
1964 Short bed trailer
1963c-10 is offline   Reply With Quote