Thread: GMC Pauls
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 02:08 AM   #9
A.Bursell

Re: GMC Pauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by leddzepp View Post
Which product did you have a bad experience with?
I bought a seat cover for my 67. Really nice material and looked to be made very well. My installer agreed but showed me how he believed it was made for a later seat based on a couple differences, including being dimensionally different in at least one critical place, and would take some modifications to fit. He said he actually tried and it wouldn't fit correctly. After waiting nearly 3 months for the cover I expected perfection. I sent a couple notes back and forth to GMCPauls offering pictures and explaining in as much detail as I could. The final response was an email copied from the vendor saying my cover wouldn't be remade because he's been in business for 33 years and doesn't make them wrong and it was probably my installer trying to sell me one of his covers for more money. I am disappointed that a vendor thought that was an acceptable way to handle a problem with something they sold.

Needless to say, my installer was able to order matching material and modify the cover, at my expense, and I have a really nice seat now.
A.Bursell is offline   Reply With Quote