Thread: 1966 C-10 build
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 06:20 PM   #82
CousinTone

Re: 1966 C-10 build

Hi kdad, just caught your build. You’re making great, fast progress and it looks incredible. If you ever get anything from CPP, I live in Placentia and know they can be tough to handle. I’m literally a mile from them. I wouldn’t mind, for anyone on the forums, just reach out via PM and I can drop in on them. Just let me know what you need! Don’t mind making shipping packages to save on gouging prices to send a few items...or banging heads to get correct parts to you. Just let me know. At 6’4” and 250, I usually get what I need. LOL!

Now, I just need to remove the cover off my 64 and get moving. It’s been sitting for 3 years with life getting in the way...but still collecting all the parts needed, including some great upgrade plates, both PS and Brake Booster adapters from CaptianFab and rideblue00 tach mount along with couple trips to pull your part yards. With life issues mostly clear except the ever present honey-do list, I’ve been motivated by your posts and will get up and get moving...the honey do list can sit for a while. I also just ordered the blaster attachment you posted, getting here Saturday! Keep it up, it a great thread. Tony
CousinTone is offline   Reply With Quote