View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 01:38 PM   #90
joedoh

Re: Project "Bickle" 1948 1/2 ton 4.3 4l60e

thanks robert and jim and bill and tin.

outlaw it was the wichita swap meet, they were only open on friday they closed it that evening for covid.

raven yeah its tough to resist the parts I need at the prices I am willing to pay.

i have what is called a "magic number", when I am looking for something the magic number is the point at which I buy. so many things lately have been under that number, so I have to buy! my blue 1 ton 52 will be delivered next week, I have a blue bed for it already and just need blue rear fenders.

I put gregs pedals in, first pic it was 1 inch low and 1 inch too far inboard, but easy to move.

I have a little finishing to do to it, so I will be out there one more time. the gas pedal mount worked PERFECTLY. honestly I will design a pedal holder and use this from now on, I am thinking of cutting a whole firewall section to use the 98+ s10 stuff so that I can just carve the firewall open and weld the section in, bam, done.

OH and I forgot, my battery grinder died (overuse) and so I went to find a milwaukee brushless to replace it, they have a new model, toolless disc change and brushless with brake. its a bad mudderwalker. a little heavy but takes 6" cutoff discs and so far its just the tool I didnt know I needed.
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393

Last edited by joedoh; 03-25-2020 at 01:44 PM.
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote