View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 05:10 AM   #188
kyull67

Re: '67 Short Step #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdstreettito View Post
Where ya getting the turbo and intercooler from? Btw, if you dont mind me asking, how much will all the engine parts cost? PM me if you want.
I'm not sure on the source for the turbo setup yet, I know I can get the turbo manifold from a guy on inliners.org(Tlowe is his boardname) for $450.
The other parts for the complete rebuild were about $500 and $1400 all together for the machine work, parts, and assembly. EDIT: Offenhauser intake with Holley 390 cfm carb $450, Clifford split headers $125, HEI distributor $40, So for the complete motor just over $2000. Basically alot of money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy_malonn View Post
I like the work on the dash I might use that someday
Thanks, I really like how it turned out for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman680063 View Post
I agree. I was gonna patch my dash back up and put a CD player in the glove box but now that I've seen what you've done I might try that myself. Great idea.
Thanks, It really wasn't too hard, if I did it again I could probably finish it in about two hours. All you need is a radio delete plate, CD player and bracket, sheet metal, and of course all the tools. If you decide to do it and need any help just pm me for more details.

Last edited by kyull67; 06-02-2008 at 11:14 AM.
kyull67 is offline   Reply With Quote