View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 02:12 PM   #1
kev2809
low n' slo

what you guys think this 305 is worth?

i know not much people like the 305s, but i pulled this out of my truck to do an ls swap. i bought this about 10 years ago. 1978 malibu 305 engine #460776

Put new valve stems, head gaskets, rear seal, new oil pan gasket, valve covers and gasket, new intake and gasket, new hei distributor, new plugs and wires, new starter, new water pump, new fuel pump, new power steering pump and hoses, new alternator, all new belts, and just last year i bought a holley 600 electric choke carb (intake was also put on the same time) and the heat shield for it. has ramhorn manifolds also. it looks dirty as hell because my truck sits outside (it was covered with hood). i do have a video of it running. BUT, i never took this truck farther than a block from my house, so i dont know how well it runs, other than it runs. it will come with the trans (believe its a th350). not in the picture is the alternator, and front fan...which will be included but i had to remove to get the motor out.

i will putting this for sale but not sure the price. i really want to get something nice back so i can put towards my swap. what do you guys think i should list it for? the carb alone was 230 i believe, and has 0 miles and only ran about 5 or 6 times.
Attached Images

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote