View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 11:41 PM   #577
Free Candy Inside

Re: Free Candy Inside: 63 Long Panel Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahl4m View Post
thanks for the pics! looks like a nice cnc unit ! i do lots of street rod & drag car stuff ! and one of these would sure save me time on brackets - got any pics of what can be done ? ive seen pics of alot of farm signs ,is the unit easy to program? would the unit kinda of walk me thru the process? i had a heath tracer pattern torch & now i built a "rotten leonard" follow pattern tracer -works good but i really need something that will work by its-self -while im doing something else for a few minutes-it takes a few minutes to do a pattern-and something -that i had in file ,would be quick & easy to load up ?? thanks mike
I bought it mainly to do car stuff but ended up in the sign business. Lol. The best way to see what I’ve done is check out my Facebook page or Instagram under: Tiny Tin Metal. Table wise it’ll do whatever you want but cutting wise is determined by the Plasma you buy. I bought a Hypertherm 65 and can burn through 1/2” like butter. As far ease of programming........ you pretty much have to create files or design your own stuff in cad programs. Some brackets and stuff are available online otherwise you have to create the file. It won’t do its own thing by itself unless you mean program it to cut then walk away and go do something else while it’s cutting. As far as tracing, that kind of sucks honestly. Scanning software is expensive and then there’s another method but I’ve never managed to get it to work. Long story short, if you don’t like computer work then you’d hate a Plasma table as its 99% computer work.

Instagram: jaked937

Last edited by Free Candy Inside; 01-01-2018 at 11:49 PM. Reason: More info
Free Candy Inside is offline   Reply With Quote