View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #100
paintman

Re: 46 pickemup in NJ "the Rebuild"

Ok guys, I figured I would do a meaningless post just to keep my thread from falling into the internet abyss. As I mentioned in my last post the truck would have to be put on the back burner for awhile. Here's some pics of what has been distracting me.
4 weeks ago my property went from looking like a golf course, to something that resembles a war zone. For the entire month of June, NJ had pounding rain storms just about everyday. Well that's all fine and dandy until our patio contractor showed up with his heavy equipment.

My backyard went from looking like this:

to this:

of course my front yard didn't fair to well either:

Fortunately in the middle of all the chaos I got a package from Tom Lowe to help keep my sanity! A nice hunk of aluminium bling for the top of the motor.

Of course to save money my wife and I decided that I should be the one to do all the clean up and re-landscaping. Soooo for the past 2 weeks the Paintman has moved with a wheel barrel and shovel 20 yards of red dress stone, 15 yards of top soil, and done a whole lot of raking! But in the end it was all worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!

paintman is offline   Reply With Quote