View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 12:12 PM   #60
skyphix

Re: Doing LS Swap - I have no idea what I'm doing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biketopia View Post
I'm just giving you my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions haha. Like I said earlier, lay out ALL your options, and weight the pro's and cons, cost vs time, etc etc, ask questions, information is free.

Same here, just giving an opinion that should be taken with a large grain of salt. Hah! I am really happy with the PSI stuff I got, and only wish I had gone Holley so I could just immediately be tuning it and thats just because I am a tinkerer and computer-based anything is my specialty (career.) Instant startup, reliability, ease of connectivity, platform compatibility (ODBII so I can use a cheap bluetooth adapter and tablet for gauges for the time being) all are reasons I went PSI and that has not disappointed at all. In fact, the next project car will be getting PSI stuff since that will be more "set it and forget it" than my truck is/will be.

I should know more about FiTech in general this winter, as I mentioned. A family member needs some help setting it up and tuning a carb conversion on a gen 1 SBC he had built for a 65 Nova/4 Speed combo.
skyphix is offline   Reply With Quote