View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #875
DaBigKahuna

Re: SoCal 2012 Schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano69c10 View Post
Look's like;

Sunday May 20 at Bob's Big Boy (4211 W Riverside Dr, Burbank, CA 91505).

Sunday August 19 at Bob's Big Boy (at 7447 Firestone Blvd, Downey, CA 90241).

Friday September 14 - Cruisin' Grand in Escondido: Thanx to Schwinn for settin' this one up!

Sunday November 18 - OC meet ??? somewhere in the center of the OC, Santa Ana? Maybe DaBigKahuna could scout out a location?

This sounds alot better than having the meets in the same place all the time, plus I need to get out more! Any more suggestions would be great, also make sure there's nothing major happening on the dates I chose.

Thanx
Dano
I'll scout a place.

I have at least 3 places in mind. All of them would be kool! In order of preference;

Original Mikes in downtown Santa Ana... You can't get more downtown than 1st and Main St. Th building housed one of the first auto dealerships in Orange County. I first remember the building as the garage for the SAPD.
Only down side of this location is it's not close to any freeway.

Nick's Burgers in Fullerton. I've been going to car cruises here since the early 80s when it was called Scooter's. It's right across the street from the former Rite-aid where the CPP cruise started from. Brookhurst and Orangethorpe.

Fuddruckers in Lake Forest. They're famous for their weekly Tuesday night cruises and also host several other car events on weekends. They are located a couple of blocks north of the 5 on El Toro.

Any feedback?

Posted via Mobile Device