View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 05:35 PM   #6
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Re: Which one of you all is the corvette guy?

I had a very good friend of mine who was a corvette guy pass away last year. His widow knowing I am a car guy has given me a bunch of his car stuff. I am far from a corvette guy, but i know as a squarebody guy I love collecting all kinds of stuff on them. Anywho these were in a bunch of car materials he had and if there is a Corvette guy who would want this stuff not to sell but to hang up or keep around with their collection of memorabilia, I would be happy to send this to them for the cost of the postage to get it there. the poster has been rolled up for years but is all there and will unroll fine the corvette electrical manual is kinda big but I should be able to find an envelope for it and the sales brochure should roll up with the poster
Attached Images

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote