View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 09:47 AM   #1000
special-K
Special Order

Re: Trucks Are Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
May be a Kenworth 953?
You're right. Now that you said that I can see that's Kenworth on the hood. I never paid attention to that model number and seen these so infrequent (pictures) I never realized they were a production model/series of their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldiron View Post
Here is a collection of trucks I have seen over the past couple of years on the West coast.
That was a great way to spend a little over 7 minutes. Thanks. "Strictly Commercial", that's what I had lettered on the tailgate of the '70 C/30 utility bed and that's what you showed in your video. Commercial vehicles are cool, new and old (but mostly old), when they can get something done and look good doing it.

Of all the hundreds of trucks I saw, there was one that stood out from all the rest. It was a white '68 C/30 stake body dump. Did anyone else notice that one?
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 01-18-2018 at 10:16 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote