View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 07:58 PM   #11
paulspickupparts

Re: Beware of fake PayPal money requests

Had a new one yesterday from that auction site. On June 29 I sold a pair of defrost ducts. As I was getting ready to ship I received a message from the site telling me not to ship as it was a suspicious account . If I had shipped they told me to redirect back to my location. So I tried to reach out to the buyer telling them of the situation . I was going to take a screen shot and send to the. I could not . Their account had been closed and were "no longer a registered user" . I tried to relist but that did not work . Almost like it had never happened. I decided it was time to get back to work . Well yesterday I received a note from paypal that they had refunded the buyer the original amount because of and item that was not received. I called paypal . They said because I had not shipped the item it is their policy to refund when an item is not recieved. I offered to send the e-mail that I had saved from ebay and they would not have it . Truly this was a case of a scammer. Not once in 90 days did I receive a message from the buyer . They waited until the very last second to file a claim . Here is the good part. I was never initially paid for the item. ?????????????
paulspickupparts is offline   Reply With Quote