View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #12
mbgmike

Re: (vendor, mbgmike) MIKES BUMP AND GRIND GARAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 short step View Post
THIS GUY IS A TOTAL SCUM BAG, A LIEING WORTHLESS, LOSER....here is the latest with the seaminling impossible refund....he paypal'd me the amount he owes me, then imeadiately filed a claim aginst me, saying the i did not ship him any product...so now paypal wont release the funds to my account....SO IM STILL WAITING ON MY REFUND..

You know what I am just about tired of you. Instead of calling us and working this out. you act like an idiot and post this crap. We refunded your $474.00 instantly through Paypal. In your haste we had to stop the transaction that was already in process that takes at least 3 business days. This was Paypal's way of stopping it. We did not file a claim, Paypal did to recover the Double Payment. Don't accuse us of stuff we did not do. You just fly off the handle posting crap to try and ruin our reputation. You never contact us about anything except post this stuff first. I pitty any vendor who sells you anything. I will check with paypal and see why they won't release the funds that you are owed to you. The $474.00. We don't lie to anyone and I don't like you accusing me of it at all.

Last edited by mbgmike; 10-11-2010 at 06:08 PM.