View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 09:01 AM   #4297
extd56

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Design View Post
Just got a 1971 Super Cheyenne top of the line Edition this will be perfect for a restoration it is a true 402 big block chassis someone took the motor out and put an inline 6 in it and it has a 200 R4 currently it was running 2 years ago and it got parked because of timing issues we just got it from a close friend of the family that finally sold it to us it needs restoration put a little money into it and do a little body work and Bondo and paint and you can have a real nice antique truck this is the same body style as what's on the street outlaws show.farm truck and Asian the frame is good has surface rust on it like your normal typical older vehicle but nothing affect structural integrity. only thing that really needs attention is the cab and the body is still pretty solid but the lower portion of the vehicle is pretty rusted not too bad you can grind it out and slap some Bondo in it if you wanted to do it the cheap way but it is definitely worth saving these trucks go for 30 plus Grand after they are restored somewhat they go for even more when they are a full frame off restoration especially this one cuz it is the top-of-the-line model and they only made the 71 and 72 with a 402 big block instead of the 396 in previous years give me a call if interested will set up a time to go look at it it is at my mom's house right now about 10 miles away from my house my name is Aaron my phone number is show contact info
thank you

Bondo wont help this cab much