View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 06:52 AM   #18
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: Buying a car on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
STOOOPID fast! took me for a ride up past cook's corner in trubuco canyon, holy smokes was that fun

good luck with your new toy, please be careful!
I know what you mean. My buddy and I took his 911 out once and he got on it. Dang that thing was fast. Check your underwear fast.

The way I drive I'll probably never get this thing out of second gear. I have fast cars but drive slow. Although I did get in a street race. (Don't tell the cops) This guy in a Mustang was trying to race me in my wife's little Abarth. Revving his motor and such. It was annoying me. We finally hit an open stretch of road and I opened up a can of whoop azz on him. That little tiny car can fly when the turbo kicks in. Bye bye. I took him to school. Don't mess with an old man in a little car. You just might get a surprise. But you know how those guys that own Mustangs are.

I know all about the IMS thing. It worries me. But I'm going to take my chances on that one. It wouldn't be the first time that a car took a giant dump on me. Fingers crossed.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote