Thread: P0446 mil
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 03:14 PM   #23
shifty
Questionable

Re: P0446 mil

Totally understand. Well, in that case I'm going to do the fuel pump at the same time. It's damn impossible to reach up/around the tank to pop out the sender.

FWIW, Summit Racing is having a sale. Most place list the pup AC Delco MU1745 (19331272) for $170-190, Summit Racing has a special offer on it for 150.99 right now. I took off an extra $15 with coupon code: ALWAYS

So, heading down to McDonough to grab my $146 pump now... and I guess my weekend will either be filled with taking a bed off or dropping a tank...

Lucky enough I had some spare $$ in my PayPal from selling misc old crap on eBay, so the Tech2 only "actually" cost me $80 out of pocket. I'd have rather spent the other $220 PayPal balance somewhere else but whatever... such is life, I guess...

Thanks again everyone for your help on this one. I'll report back when all this gets done in the next couple of weeks just to confirm all is good after replacing the TPS.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote