View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
highperf4x4
Account Suspended

And so it begins................

This is my project jump-off thread. I've talked about the truck already but here's a recap. The truck belonged to my late grandfather. My uncle had purchased it from him before he passed away. I'm not sure exaclty how long he's had it but I know I've been wanting it for the last 20 years. Time has taken a small toll on the truck but it's still driveable and I'm gonna have fun fixing it up. It will be more of a resto-mod than a restoration. I know my grandfather and my uncle would want me to build it where it will bring the most enjoyment. I've got a 1983 Celebrity ski boat that's gonna look right at home behind this truck!

Here's the before pics...............

Definitely going to need a seat!

I'll give you 2 guesses what my first order of business will be................ here's a small hint!!!!!

Just for kicks, this is the motor I built for the 4x4. The truck I used to pull the green beast back from Rogers, Arkansas to OKC.

Did you spot the HEI distributor? lol, no more computer controlled anything in the 4x4.

I'll be looking for advice and parts as I go along. Starting with a cool seat! And then a nice shaft mount stereo! lol I'll post the update pics in this thread as I go.
highperf4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote