View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 06:11 AM   #4
1972cheyenne454

Re: 72 Cheyenne Project: Straight Outta Options

By the time i was 28-29, I had the world by the balls. I had my dream truck, a beautiful fiancee, and a daughter who was sharp as a whip. I was going to school to get my degree in Automotive Technology. I just had to **** it up like the Muppet I have a tendency to be. I went out and got a dwi and was placed on Probation. But that wasn't good enough. I followed that up with 4 driving on suspendeds, and in the ultimate bone head move, failed a piss test for probation, leading to my p.o. searching my person, and finding a container I shouldn't have had, with a residue of a substance that shouldn't have been in it. BAM.

My probation was revoked, and I was sentenced 2 years DOC. Fiancee didn't have a car, so I signed my truck over to her so she'd have something to drive.

So two weeks after I go to "explore the mountains", My mother catches this cu... chick that put up with so much of my **** for almost 10 years using my God damn truck to go **** some co-worker. Burning the transmission up in the process.

So that was over.
4 and a half months later, I got out, two weeks before my daughter's birthday.

I say all this to kind of... get everyone to maybe see why after I got out, I didn't feel like ****ing with my truck. I let it sit.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, only then will the world know peace."

"Who are you people and where is my horse?"

Last edited by 1972cheyenne454; 11-10-2023 at 07:46 AM.
1972cheyenne454 is offline   Reply With Quote