View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 09:26 AM   #17
ewoody625

Re: 4L60E Trans only shifts 2 and 3

[quote=dayj1;8813771]Your harness should have a fuse just for the transmission (it would have originally went to the fuse block in the truck that the harness came in). But, if you don't, then you'll have to trace the wire from pin E to determine where it's going now.

I don't have a trans fuse now. So I'll have to keep tracing, but I'm assuming it goes to the pcm? My fuse block has a bunch of pink wires on one side which I assume are the injectors and one pink wire going to the ignition relay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglowacky View Post
the tcc wire gets power from the brake switch. The brake switch is a special two terminal switch. Four single wires. The first two are for brake lights so you have constant power to the brake switch so when you apply the brakes the power goes to the brake lights, Tcc wire are on the top of the switch. It works just the opposite. Power is suplied all the time from a constant power source to the tcc wire. When you apply the brakes it disconnects the power to the trans convertor.
I will get that wire hooked up along with tracing this pink wire out and trying to figure out how to put a fuse in. Thanks for the help guys.

70 CST10 long bed in pieces also factory air and cruise(the project)

18 Silverado crew cab 5.3 4x4

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=402166
ewoody625 is offline   Reply With Quote