View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 08:52 AM   #4
smbrouss70

Re: New shop for the Blazer, truck, boat, camp, etc...

2-10-15
Step 2: I had to move my spare trucks so that they could cut down some trees in the back corner of the yard. I figured that I would just drag them around with Brown Sugar. It was all going well until I decided that it would be better with the neighbor's tractor. The next thing you know, the tractor is stuck... No problem, I'll snatch him out with the Duramax... Now, Brown Sugar is stuck... OK, let's go get the neighbor's truck. We did end up getting everything done and un-stuck, but my yard looked like a battlefield from the Civil War. This is when the rain really started setting in, as you can tell my yard was really soft and would stay that way for quite some time. In the first picture you can see the one car carport that I enclosed so that I could work out of. It is so tight in there that I can barely get around my truck to get the garage door open, and I haven't been able to actually work in there for a while.

On the plus side, I know what Brown Sugar would look like with the spoiler firmly planted on the ground now.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -- Will Rogers
R.I.P. Oscar

R.I.P. Ratchet

1967 Pontiac GTO - Dad was the Original Owner
1970 Chevy 2wd SWB "Oscar's Truck"
1970 Chevy 2wd Blazer "Ratchet's Blazer"
2013 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison Z71 LTZ "Brown Sugar"
2017 Chevy Suburban "BDB"
2020 Chevy Blazer Premier "Foxy"

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Shop Build
smbrouss70 is offline   Reply With Quote