View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #103
Flint70step

Re: Project Patina Azul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothinghead View Post
Any updates?

Good looking build man, can't wait to see it finished.
Thanks man,no real updates yet.I still need to gather some parts before I do the drop.Yesterday me and the boy washed the Burb and then I tackled cleaning the factory floor mat.

The Burb all washed up.I really need to put the trim piece on the passenger door.I even have it,just need to get the clips for the middle with double sided tape

Here is a pic of the Burb the night that I had picked it up.The floor mat looked like it had never been cleaned.I swept it out and drove like that till now.

I wet the floor down with a big sponge making sure to it all good n wet.Then I took my time washing the outside of the Burb letting the floor "soak".After I washed the outside I then took the same sponge and got up most of the surface crud off so I wouldn't just be spreading dirt around when I attacked it for real I spread some oxiclean over the still wet floor and hit the entire floor with a scrub brush and a lot of elbow grease.I was amazed with the result and wonder why I haven't done this sooner.Tell me what y'all think

72 Custom Deluxe Burb(Arizona truck)Nice interior
Great patina

Project Patina Azul http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=467668
Flint70step is offline   Reply With Quote