View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 01:13 AM   #4
Hawssie

Re: For those who have used FI TECH throttle body

Thanks for the support. I have the multi colored pigtails and they are wired up, which of course they would have to be in order for it to run. My kit didn't come with a pump so I don't have any extra parts or wiring related t that, I have a long wire coming off of the main harness I think it was orange that is marked for the pump. What I don't have in the picture is that bundle of wires at the bottom, is that, from your memory what would plug into he monitor? I would show you a picture but I didn't bringl the monitor home. Basically though I just have the bare monitor without anything that plugs into it(other then the home computer or laptop to monitor plug pigtail). And as far as the throttle body I just have the 2 pigtails coming out of it and nothing that plugs into those either. The only other pigtail on my system that I don't have plugged in is for the distributor which I am not using at this point. As I don't want to overly complicate the system with spark control until its running without it first. That was the recommendation I read that made sense as I know the spark control can add another level of issues.
Hawssie is offline   Reply With Quote