View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 05:03 PM   #22
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: High Octane membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
If you should level up please do. In recent weeks I have had many sellers reported for this. We have been researching these complaints and will be contacting members as needed. If you would take a moment and review the subscription tiers it would be great. I hate being that person that has to contact folks about up grading. As recent events show, it is difficult.

Thanks for all you all do to support our community and truck addiction.
Hi Liz,

I just made my payment for High Octane. It is always worth it to me. I have met some really great people.

Sometimes, I have to let mine lapse for a month or so, just for lack of funds. The next deal I made on this forum, helped to pay that fee.

If you see me active with no High Octane, it will only be the next cluster job away from a full payment. You all have been patient with that and know I appreciate what I get from that $130.00 a year. Much better than the sales, it is the friendships.

Thanks for everything,
Tom

I also need to ask how in the heck do I get my email notifications. I don't know which box to check but it seems I have had them all a different way but still no emails.

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote