View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 11:24 AM   #436
scoot_mcgrute

Re: 1966 C10 Project Truck

I drove up to Olympia on Saturday for a truck show called C10s on the Capital, it was about a 250 mile round trip for me. I was nervous about the truck making the drive but it performed flawlessly and managed to pull 18MPG at speeds between 75 and 80 so I'm not complaining at all! This show was brand new and I think they had about 100-150 trucks show up of all different years and styles but everyone was super awesome. Here are a few pictures of the day

My fiance and I drove up with John and his wife, super awesome people with a really cool truck!

Some others that were going to a show as well

Pit stop

Made it! I had a great time, a couple friends of mine were there that I don't get to see at all so it was really cool checking out their trucks and catching up with them. Truck people are awesome!

This was my favorite truck there, I have been following him online so getting to see it and talking to him was really cool

His tow rig. I have an unreasonable amount of want for both of his trucks...

Clean 65

Immaculate Cheyenne Super

I also got to see Kelvin's truck too, I didn't get a picture of it but looking at his truck got me thinking about what my truck may have looked like when it was new, he did a really great job with his.