View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 09:40 PM   #82
sweetk30

Re: budget beater c10 to k30 swap over build.

well i lost a day and around 50 bucks of nylon hose but its all redone for a 2nd time .

i was not thinking when i did the fuel system the 1st time about exhaust on driver side . it left me hardly any room to service the fuel filter and also required a massive heat shield i was not about to make .

so i tore it all out and went back to right side fuel system for the lines . crazy thing is it went in better and layed out nicer this way . no pics as its about the same but goes across the cab support cross member like oem did . then fuel filter just behind the t-case on the frame . lines cross over and run up with the t-case/trans vent hoses on the trans dip stick .

ready for 5 -10 gal of gas for a system pressure test and also transfer tank test . since i buttoned that up today also . tee'd in the 5/8" filler neck hose and letting the 3/8" feed from pass side tank drop in from there . nice cheeting with tbi sender and pump in pass side tank . i got a autometer gauge for that tank and BIG red clearance light to light up when pumping so i dont forget .
85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote