Thread: 47-55.1 Asian crap parts to avoid
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 11:56 AM   #9
MARTINSR

Re: Asian crap parts to avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by vics stuff View Post
My thoughts on this , is that these manufacturers are making parts based on what is specked out , not their quality of product. To shed some light on this as a fact.
I have attended several industrial trade shows in Thailand with my wife , whom is from Thailand. I had spoken to several manufacturers reps regarding some items which I am wanting to reproduce. They will build anything you want to your specs , so I commissioned them to make a few parts to my specs. They not only look great but are as well made and or better than the NOS original part.
The bottom line is , the company that is having these cheap parts made are the blame . They are just taking advantage of the fact that , some of these parts can be made to look the same , but in detail these parts fit and material compound make these parts Junk. If you can find out whom these parts are made for , these companies need to hear from you. Once you find out who sells these parts , let the word out to boycott that manufacture.
Vic

Now THAT is all that needs to be said. THOSE are the FACTS.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"