View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 03:11 PM   #1046
Knight72

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Welp, I was wadering around the neighborhood yesterday, pushing my napping kiddo and ended up spotting a 84-87 gmc. Rough paint but solid, also spotted two under cover cars and played the guessing game. Got pretty close on one. I was thinking 3rd Gen camaro, but ended up being a 87 trans am. Nice old fella named Norm (73) was the owner looking to sell. His wife recently had a stroke and he's trying to get it out of his driveway. Told him my wife would kill me if I brought another project home. Plus I'm not really into the 3rd Gen trans am. But I posted it up on Craigslist for him and am gonna make sure scammers don't rip him off. I might swing by his place this afternoon and see if we can get it fired up, so it'll sell quicker. The other mystery car I didn't get confirmation on but I'm pretty sure it's a 66-67 chevelle or similar. I could see a rally wheel and blue rocker peeking from the cover. Man, as soon as I finish Rhonda, I'm hunting for a 66 chevelle. I'd like to go ls and matching trans on a holly efi and daily drive it. Nice seeing some other project cars in the neighborhood. Seems like it's hard to find guys my age (29) still into wrenching on old cars for fun. All my (few) friends are into games and don't speak car beyond dropping it off at the dealer for a oil change.

Still plugging away.

Build thread:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...42#post8247142
Knight72 is offline   Reply With Quote