View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #71
made2drag

Re: project "GOT BORED" 1988 1500 sportside

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragginmetal View Post
No, not really. Nothin kool anyway.I finished the notch.
Attachment 997569

Then a couple days later the fuel pump went out. I took the bed back off and got the old pump to run, but havent bought a new pump and sending unit yet. So its been sitting with out the bed on it, Yard Art style.
Attachment 997570

I have been buying parts, just haven't got around to installing them yet. Pre amp,2 amps, 12s, no mids and highs yet, everything for shaved door handles, and alot of odds and ends(small cheap stuff). Iv'e been driving it some trying to figure out what ride hight i want. I'm eather gona lower the front outer fenders or raise front and back.Wont know untill i deside ride hight. I would like ride hight around 4-6" off ground, but can't turn with 22" rims at that low. Trying to finish the suspension before i do any body work. It's not easy when i have all the stuff but color and clear.

i think you ought to lower your front fenders....like the Hill's hot rod's 99 chevy tahoe. they lowered the front fender skins 2 inches....jan 2011 street trucks.....here is a link of a pic i found. http://www.sportruck.com/events/sema...-set-2/216.htm

Last edited by made2drag; 02-25-2013 at 01:41 PM.
made2drag is offline   Reply With Quote