View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 12:43 PM   #373
TKCR

Re: Bench Seats, Having them Reupholstered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodstored-72 View Post
tkcr,
great work.... I always check in to see what you have new to work on. I wanted to know how you like the HF blaster so far? Also I was wondering how you utilize it in relation to containing the "spray"?? do you have an inclosure? finally i was wondering if you are able/do bucket seats for our trucks? I have a '86 and looking at putting buckets in? I am looking into maybe doing a pair of late model (2013 newer) as well, just curious....

thanks for the "threads" on the seat rebulds...
I like the HF blaster so far. It does better than the siphon in the bucket. And I have a cabinet for the small stuff. It has enabled me to work faster. Before, then really bad stuff, I took to a friend that sandblasts. He has a big setup!! I just do mine outside, my friend has a extension off his pole barn, to contain his. It’s a room dedicated to sandblasting. He does a lot of big tractors.
I have done only a set of 1970 GTO buckets. They are further back on this seat thread. I get asked a lot about buckets. I can do them, but I need the seats. I don’t have a stock of cores, like I do the bench seats. And this I know from doing the GTO buckets, there is a lot more work involved in bucket seats.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote