View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:42 AM   #4
special-K
Special Order

Re: Mild Weather Brings Them Out

Yeah, blustery yet warm. I found out later that Saturday started out at 27 and it got up to 71, as it turned out. I was home all weekend. My road is a very popular road to take a nice drive on. Turn right and it gets better and better. All the nice country roads you could imagine. I see everything go by from bicycles, to packs of motorcycles from road rockets to H.O.G. chapters, Porches and such, a couple Cougar convertibles together, pro-street ground pounders, antiques, you name it. Locals with classic cars to people from to city and suburbs coming up. .They were all out yesterday.

I'm still not taking my '72 out till some good rain. I'm a freak about that, even though it's dry. If it's putting up dust that stuff lays up in there and all it needs is moist air. Looks like a chance of rain a few days this week, still warmer than normal, but same as it's been, just scattered light occasional showers... wimpy stuff. Saturday looks like a good rain, but we'll see. Can't wait! Heck, I kept so busy both days I never got a chance to even fire it up and let it run a while like I wanted. No big deal

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote