View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 08:21 AM   #25
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Frustration Level High

I bet he laughed because you said 1968. Tell me what length stud you needed.

I told you the facts on what is different between the Chevy and GMC in '68. Nothing that isn't different any other year. GMCs ran Dana rears and Chevys ran corporate. And, through '69 GMC offered the V6 that Chevy never did. What makes you think a Dorman employee would be an expert on this year and model truck? BTW, your figures on how many were made and how many are left (How do you know?) are way off. If you want to know the actual production numbers I'm sure there are dozens of members here who could give you the actual facts. But nobody knows how many are left running around.

You are getting help here and you are fighting it. We have nothing to gain by offering misleading information or giving you a false impression. We are a network here. What info one guy can't find another guy might have and we are ready to share. If how things work here don't work for you I believe you will be the first one. Many a truck owner has come here lost and bewildered to walk away with the info they needed. I'd like to help you with any other issues you run into, if I can. You're not done yet, right?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 11-18-2019 at 08:31 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote