View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 03:20 PM   #195
Naught

Re: Naught's 82 2wd K5 Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodstored-72 View Post
Naught,
terrific build! I like the detail. I am in the process of building up a Daily driving 1986 swb. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. I was wondering if you would share (remember) what brake prop valve you are using?was it a "direct replacement"? also I would like to know what radiator you decided on? Finally I am wondering if you had to modify the frame any for your exhaust? I am using the DD mounts on my build. thanks for any input you might provide. I like the color choice too!!!
thanks!!
Rodstored-72
Hope this helps.

I was wondering if you would share (remember) what brake prop valve you are using?was it a "direct replacement"?
I ordered the complete front & rear brake kit from CPP and it came with the proportioning valve with it. It is a OEM style proportioning valve but it is for disc brakes on front and back (disc/disc).

I would like to know what radiator you decided on?
Griffin Radiator Combo Kit
(Radiator & Fans)

I am wondering if you had to modify the frame any for your exhaust?
Yes we did. Look on pages 2 & 3 on this build for pics. I couldn’t get the exhaust out the back with the trailing arm coilover suspension plus the fuel tank so we boxed in the frame and went threw it to get on the outside to go out the back.

I am using the DD mounts on my build. thanks for any input you might provide.
I also used DD motor mounts
Naught is offline   Reply With Quote