View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #9
5Tractorguy

Re: 1964 GMC 4X4 Longbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Im in to see this build ,its going to be fun .And by the way if you want to sell a license plate off of it I would be interested .
I wouldn't mind selling you one, but those went back to the guy I bought it from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBurb View Post
Welcome to the forum! Love the GMC 4x4's. My truck has the same Northeast plow history. You've got some nice trim on that truck, I'd be inclined to go with chrome but the white will be a lot cheaper. I'll enjoy watching your build!
Thanks! If I go chrome I have to find another chrome grill since this one is rotted through in a couple small spots. It's a toss up though, depends how many pictures of 4WD trucks I find with and without chrome, I like the looks of either style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic v6 GMC's View Post
Welcome to the forum and it looks like you have a nice optioned truck with custom trim, emergency flasher and power brakes. I think that no 64-66 gmc 4x4's came with hubcaps (but you could add them). Could you post a better pic of the gauges in the dash? If they are the oil pressure and ammeter gauges they could be factory options as well.
May leave them off then, probably keep the wheels painted black. Sure here's some pics...

Name:  DSCN0262.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  41.6 KB Name:  DSCN0264.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  48.8 KB

Name:  DSCN0265.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  47.3 KB

5Tractorguy on Youtube
5Tractorguy is offline   Reply With Quote