View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 08:55 PM   #44
dtlilly
Account Suspended

1. I also think this should be made a sticky.

2. I've been in the home improvement industry running my own business for over 10 years, and I've taken my licks like a man. There are jobs I made a lot of money on, while there are jobs I lost money on. I sometimes had to take a deep loss, just to make a customer happy. You know what?, I took the loss, because they ended up being better advertising than the $3000- $5000 I would spend every month anyway. I shut my business down late last year because I was tired of all the problems with labor and home owners, but I still recieve requests for work to be done, because people know I DO what I said I could get done, and at the price I quoted them.

3. The work done to that cab was extensive, much like tearing out a kitchen, moving out several walls, pouring new footings ect, and rebuilding it all. I can't for the life in me, understand how you could deliver that cab to Kenny, and call the job complete. I would, (and have), tore all the work done by my labor apart, and redone it all to make it the way it should look. I did this many times, because I cared more for MY NAME more than money in the bank.

4. The small offer to refund a portion of the last payment, to me, seams like a kick in the teeth to a board member already on his back. It will cost Kenny much more than your tolken offer to repair and repaint this project to his intended specifications. I hope Kenny decides on legal action, and doing so puts your company out of business. You want to do work like that, go to work for Maaco.

5. I make a call to the board administrators to ban Tony Pardues Customs from this board. I also request that his cheerleading crew also be banned. This board was generated and maintained by hard working people for the benifit of all Chevy truck loving citizens. The obvious disrespect and contempt displayed should not be tolerated by the membership, nor the honorable people that allow people like this to do business here.
dtlilly is offline   Reply With Quote