View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 12:00 PM   #46
Bigdually

Re: 1989 GMC 6000 Pickup/Toy Conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Good grab on the radio. I used to be so eager to swap away the factory radio in a car and now I get excited when I come across one I can use. I really like this truck and I'm glad that you're keeping it going. I think a traditional two-tone paint job would be really cool if you decide to do it. It might kind of help blend the big truck more into the pickup theme. Regardless, it's cool as it is now. Thanks for keeping us up to date.
Thanks for the compliments! The plan is still so far a two tone job, just don't know how soon I'll get that done. I was hoping for this year but I went and bought a toy. My JK Rubicon is too big to go where I want it to, and a side by side just isn't my thing. A Mahindra Roxor fits my needs perfectly. Diesel, 5 speed, nearly indestructible chassis and suspension setup, and the same width as the big side by sides now days. Plus they can be made road legal here now. So as for the truck, I did get to use the truck to haul the Roxor home but it kinda hurts the funds for paint work
Attached Images