View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 04:19 PM   #26
7T2

Re: Defective drop spindles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLTAutoTeacher View Post
Performance online has your booster. They even offer a hydroboost. I've ordered from them once before with no problems, but I would ask around and also ask them to make certain they don't buy from cpp. Good luck!

Well, that was quick! Took me about 2 1/2 minutes to complete my order after they told me they were a direct competitor to CPP. Couldn't find much info either way as far as satisfaction with them, but in my mind with today's information superhighway no news is good news. When I told them I had been waiting over a month for one to arrive, they told me it was in stock and will ship out today! Same price as CPP's, hopefully similar or better quality.

As long as I have the floor here, I thought I would mention this: I know GMC Pauls is considered a god in our little world, but I tried to call them for an hour and a half and got nothing but a busy signal? Are they so good that their phone system is constantly overwhelmed by all the people trying to buy from them? I tried, guys, but I can't tap your wealth of knowledge or spend my money with you if I can't get ahold of you!
1969 Chevy C10 Short Bed
1972 Chevy C10 Long Bed *SOLD*
1996 C3500 Dually *SOLD*
7T2 is offline   Reply With Quote