View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #58
Truck Dr.

Re: At Last- Power steering in a I-6

Vernski, I've been working on my 68, cleaning it up, as it's been sitting for awhile, kinda thinking about selling it, so I have not really looked as of yet.
Thanks for all of the sources for the part.

Bubba, first of all that is just one good lookin truck, that is the same color as my 68. Your Daughter is a lucky gal to get a truck like that, not many kids want the old stuff...my 16 year old son didn't give a hoot about them, until we were in the 68 and had to kinda get on it and the tires were smokin, now that's all he can talk about is that truck.
I get most parts from AZone, most of the guys know me at the 2 locations close to my house, they use to always give me a hard time about producing part #s, always wanting to double check, I'd tell them that it's not a direct listing for that app, then they would get totally confused, now they just take the shopping list of part #s and fill it without saying anything.
Another good site for sourcing and cross referencing parts is www.rockauto.com I just love being able to do it all from my desk and not have to deal with some nitwit that has no idea of what he or she is selling, it might as well be Ipod skins or ring tones.......if it looks sik or sounds rad then sell it to em.....lol

Dave
Truck Dr. is offline   Reply With Quote