View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 03:16 PM   #3015
Lq9'ed 80 Sierra

Re: Finally "Silvers" build thread!! ('78 swb 2wd silverado)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trac209 View Post
Ever hear of a pm? Why use a build thread for a tragically passed away member to ask about your gauges. it said on the very page you posted he was gone,and you posted the question twice .i didn't resort to name calling so if this the way you handle yourself find another forum
you must be a true space cadet.......I've never heard of PM's but I have read about them, like I wrote to you before I didn't read through the thread enough to know anything happened to the guy, what's the part you don't understand.. I didn't know when I asked the question that he had passed, What are you the forums police...... Sorry if I violated the laws of making sure the OG thread starter was still alive before asking a question on his thread that was directed to another member.... FYI I wasn't asking about my gauges I was asking about another members gauges, "Why use a build thread for a tragically passed away member" to troll me and start problems with someone you don't even know.. "if this the way you handle yourself find another forum"