Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 12:41 PM   #177
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Not much been going on between work and other priorities. I did get a couple hours this morning to finish knocking out the frame painting with the por15. Last time I was painting with it I was super careful not to get any in the lip of the can or on the lid figuring it would allow me to get it open easier this time. The 1st can I had I ended up popping holes in the lid and putting a screw in it after each use, but that got to be a pain and it wastes a lot of paint having to use something to pour it in. Well as you can see it did not matter that I kept the rims clean. I finally got it open but destroyed the can. Luckily I keep a case of new ones here for my sign paint mixing station so I just poured what was left in one of them

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote