View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 11:33 PM   #1
dion
72 Cheyenne

I need to get something off my chest

Excuse me but I need to vent, WHATS WRONG WITH LONG BEDS???? All I see are people saying that they are worthless and too long and ugly etc...I think they are just right. I love all old trucks and would never say "Oh, it's only good for a work truck" about any of them. I had a guy tell me something the other day, he said that he thought it was really cool that someone was restoring a longbed since everybody and thier mother these days has a dropped short bed with ralley rims and why would anyone want to have the same exact truck as the next guy down the block? Don't get me wrong, I really like short beds but I decided to get a long bed after looking at them all. Worthless? It all depends on what is put into them, I see long beds going for 15K and I've seen shortys going for $1200 I'm really getting sick of this bad mouthing of a classic truck just because it's a long bed. I really try to keep my opinions to myself but lately I've been seeing some damn ugly trucks and if the future of the 67-72 Chevys is flourescent green with 22 inch rims then I'm selling my truck and buying an old car.
1966/67Stouts
dion is offline   Reply With Quote