View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 01:26 PM   #36
akdg87

Talking Re: turbo task force

Received my new 90 degree 4 AN turbo oil feed fitting, got it installed and it snapped right off, luckily had one more lying around that i wasn't too keen on using but it appears to be working fine.

Buttoned up some more loose ends on the engine side of things really dont have much left but to cinch down the intercooler piping and add one more mount for the transmission cooler.

Went ahead and stated it, right up and was making 60-80 PSI of oil pressure, only ran for about 5-10 seconds , my tune was still the stock one with just VATS disabled, so i loaded my new speed density 2 bar map tune on but i think my starter took a dump from trying to prime the oil system, stays engaged after the trucks starts.

Off to get it tested, hopefully haul this thing to the driveline shop next week. lots of small loose ends to tie up, mainly interior and weatherstripping.

Wheel shop screwed up one of my front wheels while installing the new tires last week, chipped and scratched it up pretty bad, said no way they did it. So i called the owner and the counter guy calls back the next day and agreed to take care of it. I'm sure it will suffer worse damage once i drive it on our Alaskan roads.

ill try to post a video once i can get the starter issue figured out, hopefully on my new tune it will run for longer...fingers crossed. And i know
2009 CTSV Sedan
akdg87 is offline   Reply With Quote